• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone near Venice Beach?

yep, long beach is not far from venice at all. the 90 freeway is right there and you can jump on and hop freeways all the way to scott's place.

I'm on Lincoln and Rose. I work in Agriculture. Fleet manager, but I'm doing some remodeling for a family member while I have some time off. What's with this rain? It's hindering my fence building!

Check out Abbot-Kinney in Venics and Main St in Santa Monica if you're looking for something to do since its not exactly beach weather.

El Nino... good time to be alive if you surf!
I don't surf haha.
Check out Abbot-Kinney in Venics and Main St in Santa Monica if you're looking for something to do since its not exactly beach weather.

I've been wanting to go to Abbot-Kinney. I'll check both places out. What's the closest wheeling spot haha. I don't expect it to be close.

I'm still here. I've seen a black xj on Lincoln a week or so ago. Possible 97+. Was going south past whole foods and Rose avenue. Also saw a midnight blue xj parked on a side street near or in Culver city. Anyone on the board?

Also, my steering wheel is about to fall off. Anyone have the tool to do that repair around here? I need to tighten the four nuts in the column.

IMG_20141018_093945.jpg
Here's my rig. Honk if you see me around. I'm near Lincoln and Rose.

I dunno about that if it's a specialty tool, but Hit me up if you need general tools, I got a lot of the ones needed on our xj, and I'm up near lax

Was that pic from when you broke your rear driveshaft at the dunes, and couldn't go anywhere cuz you didn't have a front driveshaft?

the tool he needs is a GM lock plate remover, rentable at the parts store or you can get by with a couple screwdrivers to push the plate down and pop the clip off.

Was that pic from when you broke your rear driveshaft at the dunes, and couldn't go anywhere cuz you didn't have a front driveshaft?
of course not. My drive shaft broke about 200 seconds after this photo was taken. Lol

the tool he needs is a GM lock plate remover, rentable at the parts store or you can get by with a couple screwdrivers to push the plate down and pop the clip off.
That's what I need. There's a oreillys in Santa Monica. I'll check to see if they have it. Thanks Grimm.

Back