• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone near Seaside Heights NJ

whatever

NAXJA Forum User
I found something online for sale in Seaside Heights at one of the fire stations that I might be interest in and was wondering if there might be anyone local to the area that might be willing to pick it up and ship it (the fire station will not ship) for the price of shipping and some extra bones. You can respond here and I'll PM you or it would be more ideal for you to just PM me I suppose and I'll let you know what the situation is.

Thanks in advance.

-Josh

Thanks for the response crimsondragon

I think I'm gonna pass on it though, after shipping and everything I might as well just spring for a new one or just go for the Hi-Lift. I was gonna get it just cause it was so cheap. It was Central Machinery's 48" ratchet jack. They are selling two of them and last I checked the bidding price was like 5 bucks or something stupid low, cause it is on one of those government asset auction sites.
http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemID=35&acctID=1970

If anyone up around that area might be interested, there is the link.

Back