• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone looking for a jeep

It is a lot of money in one sense, but so is 750k for a trophy truck, and that's what you would pay if you wanted one. To say he is insane, you obviously have not built a Off-Road vehicle Lately, shit, a 4 bypass bilstein is $1700.00-2k, just for one. You could not go out and buy the parts on his Jeep for 35k, so how is it insane?

well in reference to the economy when most people are losing their houses and way behind on bills, its a bit of a bad time to be selling a truck that is primarily a toy. most people i know don't have 35k to throw around, and i doubt a bank would be willing to give a 35k truck like that. just my opinion, but its a terrible time to be selling that jeep...maybe insane was the wrong word.

thats a sick jeep, but 35k that guy is insane. no way

It is a lot of money in one sense, but so is 750k for a trophy truck, and that's what you would pay if you wanted one. To say he is insane, you obviously have not built a Off-Road vehicle Lately, shit, a 4 bypass bilstein is $1700.00-2k, just for one. You could not go out and buy the parts on his Jeep for 35k, so how is it insane?[/QUOTE]

Rich, I kid you not when I saw the add... I though holy shit!!! Rich is selling his Jeep until I saw that the rear was cut up!!

As far as price, you are dead on, it has a ton of money, time, and fab work in it. Now, will it be difficult to get 35k, maybe.... but someone looking for that particular toy might be willing to pay.

Also, look at it like this..... 46k miles, it is like buying a 2005 Wragler, with a hard top and very well setup.......

If I wanted a nice Rig, and did not want to spend the time building one myself, Knowing the price of parts and what it cost to have good fab work done, and obviously I would always pay less than the asking price, but I would have no issues with 35k for that nice of a Jeep.

[quote=tcm glx;244164832Rich, I kid you not when I saw the add... I though holy shit!!! Rich is selling his Jeep until I saw that the rear was cut up!!

Yea, the first pic caught me off guard, My wife's selling my Jeep!

:confused1

Rich, buy that thing for Michael, then we can all go wheelin'.

If I recall... Hm.. Bent has a 9", MJR has a 9", a couple of those buggy XJ guys have 9", and Oh yeah I have 9"... So what are you jealous??

Oh and that is a nice clean built jeep, but not worth the dough in my opinion.. cleaner than some that have sold for a third of that price...

:clap:

Back