• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know where my old XJ is?

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's a long shot, and I haven't posted on here in ages, but I just got to wondering if anyone knew if it was still around.

Should be fairly unique as it has(had?) a Tera 50 front axle and Toyota 8" rear axle. Basic info when I sold it 5 years ago: silverstone '01, RE TJ long arms w/ Clayton's X-member, ARB bullbar, homemade rear tire carrier, etc.

Pics of it from right before I sold it:
lower%20slickrock.jpg

Coal%20Hill%202.jpg

Anyone still on here that even remembers me? :p

I remember ya vaguely. :D Don't know anything about if your XJ is still around though.

No ideaq Ary! What brings you back?

No ideaq Ary! What brings you back?

My screensaver is a compilation of all my wheelin pics from over the years and I was just watching it for a while and the XJ kept popping up so I wondered what happened to it.

I know the guy I sold it to blew the engine in it, replaced it, and then sold it shortly thereafter due to a divorce. Beyond that I have no idea where it's gone.

Damn! Bad typing! WB!

I don't know how to paste pics.

You have to post them on one of the hosting sites like flikr or the one that brike the internet forums......

Back