• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know a local GSD breeder?

89jeepxjw

NAXJA Forum User
Our search is on for another german shepherd pup. We have searched high and low and chased a few leads but come home empty handed. Looking for a purebred female,papers arent much of a concern at all but we would like the parents to be on site. Anyone have a number or can point us in the right direction? Were not looking for a $3000 german import,just a good healthy pup.

My buddies dog just had some pure breds. I'll see if he has any left.

Guess something bad happened.. so no puppies.. sorry :( Good luck on your search!

We have GSR's. There is a GSR rescue in Browns Valley, CA where my buddy got a champion-lined AKC dog for next to nothing; the dog is amazing. The lady who runs it knows every breeder & kennel on earth and can tell you the goods and bads about them. Her name is Julie Duarte 530-639-2240. She is very particular about who the dogs go to and does an interview prior.

Where are you in CO?
Im in carbondale, and know of a woman who trains GSD's for work duty, but she must have a good line on GSD's - Ill see if I can find her, and can try to get some info, if your interested.

Im in Greeley/Fort.Collins area BUT willing to travel pretty much anywhere for the right dog. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

ive been looking for a purebreed to. Theres a guy that live up left hand canyon that breeds and trains pures nexted time im up there ill talk to him. he lives in a small cabin/shack right off the edge of the road by mile marker 18 i believe

Back