• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a AW4/Trans case clocking drill jig?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Doing a trans swap to the AW4 from a 32RH in my TJ, and I need to clock the TC. I need to drill TC mounting holes in the AW4 to clock it (its what you do in this swap) and need to find a drill jig. One buddy cant find his now, and the other guy loaned his out to another state months ago and yet to see it back.

Hoping to get this done tomorrow.

Anyone in So Cal have one I can borrow for the weekend?

I have a clocking ring off of an atlas not currently mounted to anything, if you can do it with that without messing it up.

I might have a buddy with one up here in Nor Cal - how soon do you need it?

Thanks Cal, and Jon.

I need to drill it tonight or in the morning and get this thing back together tomorrow.

I went a head and got measurements and made a template in CAD and printed out 5 of them on card stock. I think I will get a good transfer with one of these 5 lol.

A buddy up the street said he had one and I know he did, a few years ago. Now that I need it, of course he cant find it.

My atlas clocking ring is 2 blocks from you. If that doesn't work call me and we'll work it out.

I went a head and got measurements and made a template in CAD and printed out 5 of them on card stock. I think I will get a good transfer with one of these 5 lol.

That's one of my favorite tricks. Print/plot at 1:1 and spray a little sticky on the back and all is good.

Back