• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone going to the Swamp Lake run from Antioch or nearby?

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Hello Folks,

There is an axle I need to get from Antioch down to LA but I will be in the Fresno area soon. If anyone is attending the Swamp lake run on July 27-29th and can bring it with them, let me know. :)

-Avery

I'm trying to make it. Not sure how much room I will have but what type of axle are we talking about?

a big one....a 14B.

We'll help with fuel.

09536387.jpg

Last edited:
oddly enough, ive never had room in my rig , after loading up all parts and camping gear, for an entire 14bolt. I must pack heavy or something. i wish i was going to swamp lake didnt know there was a run...

oddly enough, ive never had room in my rig , after loading up all parts and camping gear, for an entire 14bolt. I must pack heavy or something. i wish i was going to swamp lake didnt know there was a run...

Yeah...I was hoping someone would be towing from the area.

Swamp run is every year. Sorry you didn't know about it.

Uh, OK. I think I can make it work, well as long as I can get my rig together this week. I live in Antioch, I can go pick it up now if you want.

Uh, OK. I think I can make it work, well as long as I can get my rig together this week. I live in Antioch, I can go pick it up now if you want.

Thanks

Get your stuff together and if it works out....cool.

Im just jealous of.that 14 bolt..is it just a bare.housing.?

Just bring extra beer. Is there a plan for me to drop it off somewhere before I hit the trail?

yup.

I'll be there with the trailer

Back