• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody need a vehicle transported??

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be leaving the 23rd of December for Omaha-area, NE for christmas. While I'm there I am picking up my "new" MJ and therefore have to bring a car trailer out there with me. Since I have nothing to put on the car trailer for the trip out to NE I figured I'd offer it to you guys. If anybody needs a vehicle hauled to the Lincoln/Omaha/Coucil Bluffs area I would be willing to haul it for you no charge (although a tank of gas would be appreciated). I can haul anything from 7000lbs Curb Weight and down, wich basically means a Chevy Tahoe and smaller. Anything bigger is not possible because even the Tahoe is pushing it, but I have done it and my truck is (wether it likes it or not :D ) capable of doing it again.

Dont need anything hauled, but ill pm you addy where you can drop that MJ off when you get back :)

Back