• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody Listen To Talk Radio?

I use to a lot out on the West coast, but where I live now is nothing but a bunch of right wing, hypocritical, bigoted, drug addicted religious freaks.

TRNDRVR said:
I use to a lot out on the West coast, but where I live now is nothing but a bunch of right wing, hypocritical, bigoted, drug addicted religious freaks.

You havn't listened to the radio in a while have you...... :gag:

I listen to Jim Rome

TRNDRVR said:
Is this opposed to Left wing,tree hugging,anti government,anti military,dope smoking,baby killing Hollywood types? :laugh3: :kissyou:

WayneXJ said:
You havn't listened to the radio in a while have you...... :gag:
I do all the time. That's why I know that all the syndicated talk shows are exactly what I said they are.

WayneXJ said:
I listen to Jim Rome
Isn't he the sports guy? If he is, I don't do sports. So I wouldn't listen to him.

DrMoab said:
Is this opposed to Left wing,tree hugging,anti government,anti military,dope smoking,baby killing Hollywood types? :laugh3: :kissyou:
Well I'm not a tree hugger, but I'm more left then right. I'd rather be stoned and admit it as opposed to being stoned and deny it. Oh yeah, I'm definitely into killing babies if medically necessary. (If that’s what you want to call it)

PS Man this could be such a fun post!!!

TRNDRVR said:
Well I'm not a tree hugger, but I'm more left then right. I'd rather be stoned and admit it as opposed to being stoned and deny it. Oh yeah, I'm definitely into killing babies if medically necessary. (If that’s what you want to call it)

PS Man this could be such a fun post!!!
fun or nasty? If you weren't a friend I prolly wouldn't have said anything. Personaly I don't want to see this place go the way it did during the elections.

JohnJohn said:
:worship:

I listen to:
Rush(recovering drug addicted, right wing, God fearing, dude)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! This d*ck is the worst of the bunch. Oh wait, I'll be right back. I've got to go do a line of hydrocodone. :wierd:

TRNDRVR said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! This d*ck is the worst of the bunch. Oh wait, I'll be right back. I've got to go do a line of hydrocodone. :wierd:

Oxycodone.

Hydrocodone is the narcotic in Vicodin, choice of most left-wingers.

:D

Rev

Lore5 said:
Awwww Crap. How did I know when I started this thread that it was going to turn into another political debated. But hey, who can stop it.
Bwahaaaaaa man you can't be that dumb.....You started a thread about talk radio.....I.E. Political Radio.(mostly) and you don't think it would turn political??? hahahahaha

TRNDRVR said:

the thread is turning....

typical left leaner: the :worship: was for Dr. Moab not for Rush. Your quote of my post was incorrect! Shame Shame :lecture:

I do listen to him, agree with everything no. In fact I haven't found anyone that I agree with 100%, you? I also watch TV, and don't agree with everything I see there either. The station that carried Rome here recently moved to the Air America network. I have been known to flip over for a little while, but the lack of common sense irritates me.

Rev Den said:
Oxycodone.

Hydrocodone is the narcotic in Vicodin, choice of most left-wingers.

:D

Rev
Actually hydrocodone is the narcotic in both Vicodin and Lortab. Both come in 500mg or 750mg.

Wasn't Rush busted with something like 5000 tabs of Vicodin?
So Rush is just pretending he's Republican? :wierd:

JohnJohn said:
the thread is turning....

typical left leaner: the :worship: was for Dr. Moab not for Rush. Your quote of my post was incorrect! Shame Shame :lecture:

I do listen to him, agree with everything no. In fact I haven't found anyone that I agree with 100%, you? I also watch TV, and don't agree with everything I see there either. The station that carried Rome here recently moved to the Air America network. I have been known to flip over for a little while, but the lack of common sense irritates me.
I know. That's what I call post quote manipulation. ;)
I'm just having some fun. It is on topic!!!

I lean to the left because I don't put my faith in what I consider a "figment of the imagination".

Back