• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any interest in a tow pig?

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
-selling my 1997 dodge ram 2500 extended cab long bed diesel 5-speed, i bought it with a blown auto and 5-speed swapped it but now i look at it i realize i dont need it even if i got a trailer got no where to put it and money from sale can pay some bills...

drivetrain:
5.9 cummins with 258k (will go up its my dd) pretty sure its stock runs great
nv4500 i swapped in with a brand new hd organic valair clutch and flywheel kit capable of 350hp and 800ft lbs along with arp flywheel bolts, fresh oe trans fluid, and fresh tcase fluid, never got around to installing front driveshaft but rear has newer u-joints, axles have 4.10 gears and rear is limited slip...

body:
drivers door has been replaced with a rust free unit, in the sale you will receive a rust free bed, rust free fenders, and a rust free passenger door, i do not have a rear bumper or rocker panels, frame is clean

interior:
bit dirty but all there, dash has small cracks i have seen much worse, drivers seat is ripped big shocker...power windows and locks, cruise control (works), aftermarket cd player and speakers

recent work by me and po:
po: all tie-rods, brakes and hubs (front), ball joints, beefy trac-bar and 3rd gen frame mount, k&n cold air intake
me: axleshaft u-joints, rear driveshaft u-joints, 5-speed swap, front shocks, fuel filter, brand new diamond eye 4" turbo-back...

nice truck goes from point a to b with no problems or complaints is smooth on the highway but due to gear ratio and small tires tops out at about 55mph which bigger tires will fix has some decent 265s on it right now...truck is a bit rusty but comes with the expensive big parts

$6500 firm i feel its a good price for everything your getting and its got tow mirrors so thats $1k on top of any price (lol) located in Holyoke, MA or surrounding area...can provide more pics and info just ask pm me on here or text me at 413-552-6186

(truck will also come with a pile of other misc. parts)

Back