• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any good MJ deals out there?

GrimmJeeper said:
let me see if the wife has made plans for anything yet, maybe i can come up sunday to help?

Cool. If you gotta do anything bring it....and Tony too if he gets his lift. :confused1

silverslk said:
I will probably be working on it saturday after 11am and sunday as needed. You gonna swing by? You own a MJ yet?

not yet...called and got no answer....

Might swing by, not sure if Sat or Sun...I will call you up.

im going to try and make it up sunday, wife is starting to get pissed because i spend EVERY sunday out by myself, either wheeling or wrenching. i think shes thinking i got a girlie on the side :D

He says he is glad someone who is gonna do something with it is gonna get it. He said he was thinking about making it a shop truck and likes your plans better. haha

GrimmJeeper said:
im going to try and make it up sunday, wife is starting to get pissed because i spend EVERY sunday out by myself, either wheeling or wrenching. i think shes thinking i got a girlie on the side :D

Tel her with a wife AND a jeep you can't afford anymore "toys" haha :dunce:

GrimmJeeper said:

You do, it's called a jeep

silverslk said:
He says he is glad someone who is gonna do something with it is gonna get it. He said he was thinking about making it a shop truck and likes your plans better. haha
Sweet!! Tell him I will call him again tomorrow

well after some well placed words with the wife i have some free time available sunday :D what time works for you andy? morning is better than night for me but it really doesnt matter. what time should i come by?

GrimmJeeper said:
well after some well placed words with the wife i have some free time available sunday :D what time works for you andy? morning is better than night for me but it really doesnt matter. what time should i come by?

Not really sure yet. I will know more saturday evening. Call me Saturday evening/night and we will figure it out. You got any shit to do to yours? If we are just screwing with mine it depends on how much (if any) progress is made saturday. I would guess 10ish

silverslk said:
Not really sure yet. I will know more saturday evening. Call me Saturday evening/night and we will figure it out. You got any shit to do to yours? If we are just screwing with mine it depends on how much (if any) progress is made saturday. I would guess 10ish
i have some new to me rock rails that may or may not need installing :D i can be there 10ish, want me to bring some lunch? or should i just come over and drink beer and do nothing as usual? :D

GrimmJeeper said:
i have some new to me rock rails that may or may not need installing :D i can be there 10ish, want me to bring some lunch? or should i just come over and drink beer and do nothing as usual? :D
hahahaha nothing as usual!

GrimmJeeper said:

Bring lunch and do nothing. haha

silverslk said:
Bring lunch and do nothing. haha
i can do that, seeing as its probably going to be raining :D the wife said to me this morning "you wont change my oil because its going to rain, but you'll go hang out with your buddies in the rain and play with your jeeps? how is that fair?"

i just looked at her and said "see ya when i get home from work babe, call me if you need anything"

:scottm:

Grimm-apvd.jpg

Back