• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any DeepSea Fishermen?

i dont like fishing or being out in the open water...i dont like the idea of being stranded out there. Funk dat! besides, i dont wanna have to eat you guys to stay alive if we are stuck out at sea and have nothign to eat. :p

I used these guys for my only trip. They were great! We did private charter 1/2 day. It was like $1400 5 years ago. We had like 10 or 12 people go so it was really affordable.

I would recommend a limited load boat if possible. The "party boat" or open can get crowded.
yeah if we can get like 15-20 people we can split the cost and get a private boat

i dont like fishing or being out in the open water...i dont like the idea of being stranded out there and have nothign to eat.. Funk dat! besides, i wanna eat you guys if we are out at sea :p

fixed :laugh:

i dont like fishing or being out in the open water...i dont like the idea of being stranded out there. Funk dat! besides, i dont wanna have to eat you guys to stay alive if we are stuck out at sea and have nothign to eat. :p

I've been towed back from the Channel Islands islands twice by vessel assist, both times it was flat nasty with lots of wind and swells(and still there was a lone psycho volunteer that had no problems coming to grab us and tow us back). As long as you have radio you will be fine, plus, there is tons of food right underneath the boat, just have to learn how to catch it:).

I've been towed back from the Channel Islands islands twice by vessel assist, both times it was flat nasty with lots of wind and swells(and still there was a lone psycho volunteer that had no problems coming to grab us and tow us back). As long as you have radio you will be fine, plus, there is tons of food right underneath the boat, just have to learn how to catch it:).

VESSEL ASSIST IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. JUST LIKE AAA IN THE MOUNTAINS

Add me to the list, plus my boys who I need to get started fishing!

cool guys lets get a date set. august or september?? weekend or weekday? weekdays are cheaper.

Back