• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any CB/Radio stores around Yucca Valley?

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
wheres the best place(if any) to get a CB around the yucca valley area?
radio shack doesnt ever have a very good selection.

nothing online shows any radio shops or anything close around here.

i just want a decent CB, SWR calibrator, and antenna kit

Thanks
-Shomsky

A lot of truck stops, like Flying J for instance, usually have really extensive CB radio departments. The T/A truck center on Millikan and the 10 freeway (kinda far for you) has a great CB store inside but, you get the picture.--------Hans

the radio shack in yucca valley carries the uniden that i used to have...never had a problem with it...and its only like 50 bucks

the radio shack in yucca valley carries the uniden that i used to have...never had a problem with it...and its only like 50 bucks

x2 on this place. This Radio Shack actually STILL carries...gasp....radios. I was surprised at their inventory. As already mentioned, your other best guess would be Flyin J's.

Next time you come down the hill, go to the truckstop off of I-10 and ramon rd..I also think the one on indian ave an the 10 has them to..

Next time you come down the hill, go to the truckstop off of I-10 and ramon rd..I also think the one on indian ave an the 10 has them to..
yep they both have em, jeff and i looked at the one off the 10 and indian, pretty good selection there....

ill have to check those places out.

just trying to get one before so cal fest

thanks

Back