• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New CB, Antenna, cable, XM Radio package with XJ bracket and factory headunit.

ghettocruiser

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up everyone. Dont really post much around here these days. Im down to one Jeep...if you dont count my 94 that sits waiting to be sold off haha.

Its time to finally try to get rid of some of the stuff that Ive had sitting around for a while. Making room in my basement for all of the other crap we have. Plus having a 10 month old has made me realize how much storage space is needed!

I have a few things that I figured I would offer up to you guys before posted on craigslist or ebay or whatever. Not looking to get rich on this stuff. Also not really looking to ship right now. Especially the CB stuff since the antenna is so long. And also because shipping is a rip off these days.

Here's what I got...with pictures and desc.

The CB stuff I want to go ALL TOGETHER. The radio was never used. In fact none of it was used. Not even once. The CB was ordered from Sharky's. Its a Midland 1001z and sharky does some tuning on it. He gave me a deal on this one, because there was a bad contact on the CB/PA switches, and it required a little fixing. I took pictures of the area that needed repair. But otherwise was fine. It also is missing a screw on the top cover. I didnt even notice it until I was taking pictures.

The Antenna is a K-40, 4' fiberglass whip with adjustable tip for getting those SWR's where they need to be. And I have the mount stud part # K-4R as well as a cable kit part # K-8R18. You get everything in the pictures. Most of the stuff in the CB box was never even opened.

SAM_4533.jpg

SAM_4532.jpg

SAM_4535.jpg

SAM_4536.jpg

SAM_4537.jpg

SAM_4539.jpg

SAM_4540.jpg

$40for everything...

The stereo I have is a factory headunit out of my 01 Limited. Its the CD/Tape player with "3-band equalizer". Last I remember it worked great. I removed it WAY back, and sold the Jeep and forgot to give it to the guy. The part number is P04704383AH.

SAM_4543.jpg

SAM_4544.jpg

SAM_4545.jpg

$60 OBO... Im not really sure what these go for. They are on EBAY and other sites for LOTS more than I thought. Figured Ide start there.

con't...

The XM Radio package I have is everything you need to install a reciever in your Jeep AND a boombox so you can listen outside/inside. The ONLY thing you need besides a subscription is a method to pipe the output into your radio. I was using a headphone jack to RCA cable. A tape adapter would be the easiest/cheapest way. I dont have the Sureconnect stuff... I have it somewhere, but no idea where it is. If you wanted to use the sureconnect, you can probably find the pieces cheap online.

The reciever is a Roady XT. Still has the plastic on the screen haha. Comes with a remote, cig plug adapter, antenna, belkin carry case, boombox and power adapter. The boombox also accepts the XM SKyFI radio if you remove the Roady cradle.

The mount that goes with it is an XJ SPECIFIC mount. Its from Pro-fit...part # JP-74-97 and will fit 97-01 xj's. Ill show a picture of how it looks mounted.

Also...I should mention that from Aug 29th to Sep 11th this radio will be on and recieving 60 free channels as part of a promo that XM does to try to get me back. So you could get a week or so to tinker with it if you wanted.

SAM_4550.jpg

SAM_4548.jpg

SAM_4549.jpg

SAM_4551.jpg

SAM_4555.jpg

SAM_4556.jpg

SAM_4554.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

$50 for everything.

Like I said...not trying to get rich. I hate pricing things. So if anything seems off let me know. All items are available for pick up only right now. I might be willing to ship the head unit. You could pick the items up in West Chester during the week. Lunchtime works best but if you wanted to meet me at my work I could do that.

It will also be available in Norristown in the evenings. And sometimes in Wagontown...like this Friday since Ill be there working on things.

So let me know if youre interested and we'll figure it out. You can post here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Justin

Sorry man... Like I said Im not really looking to ship this stuff right now. I have NO idea how I would ship the antenna. I dont even remember how it came to me. I think it was in a blister pack like the cable, but I cant remember. Ill tell ya what...Ill give UPS a call and see if they have any input. Only thing I can think of is one of those long triangular boxes or a tube. But then the price might get out of control. Ill let you know.

J.

Back