• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any affordable fabricators in Tacoma, Wa area

That_1_Dude

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody who could make some bumpers, rock sliders, ect.. in the Tacoma, Wa area for an affordable price?

Sorry that it double posted this thread! sometimes my internet goes crazy

Last edited:
Would you mind a non professional doing it?? I know a guy that builds stuff out of his garage. I can ask him if he's interested if you are. He's made some cool shit out of nothing, I'd love to see what he could do with good supplies. He doesn't have a tube bender though...

ya it dosent matter if they arent pro, as long as they do good work i dont mind if it becomes a science project, i mean its pretty much one already. a pipe bender would be handy tho!

I can't get ahold of my buddy, which means he's really busy. When I finally do talk to him I'll try to remember to ask him about it. If you don't hear from me and are still interested down the road just shoot me a pm reminding me.

I have a welding degree and worked in a fab shop for 2yrs i'm gonna be makin my own rear bumper and rock rails here pretty soon.

hey man just pm me, like i said not to worried about science experiment type stuff its just my play toy either way, post some pics of your work after you do it, lets see what that welding degree got you! Im a ASE certified tech and i ended up in the military lol, sometimes things dont work out as planned haha!:laugh:

Sweet thanks for all the input, some unexpected situations arose so i might have to put the projects on the back burner due to lack of fundage

Back