• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual SoCalXJ Fiesta Island Picnic

Anyone find my camera? Can't seam to locate it now. It looks like the red one on the right:
U10-front.jpg

Was in a gray pouch.

Josh, what the hell planet was that from @ 4:10???

And I hope that baby shark made it back into the water..

That jellyfish looked like intestines. I didn't get to see the shark so I have no idea what happened to it.

Mike, huge bummer about your camera! Did you eventually find it?

That jellyfish looked like intestines. I didn't get to see the shark so I have no idea what happened to it.

Mike, huge bummer about your camera! Did you eventually find it?

Haven't found it yet. It was a cheap/daily deal camera (but it still did 1080p HD), but I'm most bummed about the footage on it.

Josh, what the hell planet was that from @ 4:10???

And I hope that baby shark made it back into the water..

It was a dead jellyfish that washed up on shore. Kids disposed of it in fire pit so it wouldn't get stepped on.

The baby shark was still alive, and was caught with a hook. Once the hook was removed, it was put back into the ocean. Jump(flop)this Rick claims it wasn't a baby shark at all, but another specifies, and full grown.

LOL, forgot that was a NAXJA deal... though it was off the other board.

Now I just need to get there in an XJ or MJ I guess.

The whole thing was officially a "Other board" (SoCalXJ.Com) event... our annual picnic. But all XJ folks are welcome, and even some non-XJ folks.

I found it funny and exceedingly cool that all 3 NAXJA SoCal Chapter BOD members showed up at the "SoCalXJ Event", as well as a NAXJA National BOD member. And of the four, I was the only one with a trip of less than 100 miles.

Back