• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

An opportunity to get new members.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Guys....don't slack on this one. I still get these from time to time. I guess word hasn't come down all the way that I am no longer in charge here but this is a great opportunity for us.

Tereflex is holding their annual Jeep show on June 6th. They have offered each club that is a member of U4WDA a 10X10 booth. I got the invitation today. Here is the body of the email.... I think it would be wise to take them up on this offer. If you are interested I will get you hooked up with the right people. Just let me know.

Dear Club members,

We are holding our 10th Annual ALL JEEP SHOW on June 6, 2009. The All Jeep Show has continued to grow each year with attendance of over 300+ people and nearly 75 vehicles. The entry forms have already begun filing in for this year’s event, and it promises to generate a much larger turnout than in previous years!

This year the show will be held at the Miller Motorsports Park, in the Offroad Course area. Because of the increased space available, we're inviting all U4WDA member clubs to set up a 10x10 booth during the show. This will allow you to recruit new members for your club, or sell T-shirts, or whatever you'd like. In return, we just ask that you help get the word out and get more entrants to the show--yes, even the non-Jeeps this year! All show entrants will also have the opportunity to drive their vehicles on the offroad course as well, but only the Jeeps will be judged and possibly receive trophies. (it is still the All Jeep Show, after all)

You are invited to attend the event as a vendor and are encouraged to bring product displays for the attendees to view. To reserve booth space please contact us as soon as possible.

If you wish to donate to the U4WDA raffle, please send all donations to:

TeraFlex PLUS

Attn: AJS Raffle

5241 Commerce Dr.

Murray, Utah 84107

I don't think we can pass this up. I'll be right in the middle of a move that week but I think I could get away for the day. Might even think about a poster for the BDS XJ give-away.

I don't think we can pass this up. I'll be right in the middle of a move that week but I think I could get away for the day. Might even think about a poster for the BDS XJ give-away.

You guys made that fancy new banner we need to try out too. I'm thinking I could get away too. If you want some help out there. You could push the BBQ and maybe sell off the rest of your shirts...maybe.

I think it's a GREAt opportunity. I might be able to make it. Maybe we could recruit some of our more active members to hang out at the booth as well. Then they can go drive their jeep around as well.

I'm going to find out what to do and get this going this weekend. Be nice to be able to display Jeeps as part of the Booth if possible. Let every know what I find out from the Doctor for this.

I think that this would be a great Idea. i would love to go but I am working from 8-3. If someone wants to be at the booth I have all of the t-shirts, coats, and hoddies and the banner at my house.

When I was at the DATC show the whole time I was thinking it would be nice if we had a booth up. Let me know for sure Ryan and Rebecca if you will be able to go and we will see who else can get out there.

I have this Saturday off and want to get this going, who do we need to get ahold of at Teraflex to get this started and who wants to help out?

I have this Saturday off and want to get this going, who do we need to get ahold of at Teraflex to get this started and who wants to help out?

Call Tera-Flex and ask for Vinny or Vincent. Tell him who you are and that he sent the email to me although I no longer have involvement.

Better get on this sooner than later. I don't know how long they will keep a booth open for us.

Just talked to Vinny and set up a 10X10 booth with area next to it for 1 Jeep. I am going to be out there at about 8:00 Sat 6th to set up the booth. Need to get all of the t-shirts, coats etc to sell at the booth. I can set my Jeep up but if someone else wants to set theirs up (maybe with trailer hint hint hint) or to show off some strange yellow kids TV show let me know.:D

Just talked to Vinny and set up a 10X10 booth with area next to it for 1 Jeep. I am going to be out there at about 8:00 Sat 6th to set up the booth. Need to get all of the t-shirts, coats etc to sell at the booth. I can set my Jeep up but if someone else wants to set theirs up (maybe with trailer hint hint hint) or to show off some strange yellow kids TV show let me know.:D

Someone should grab someones paticular trailer even if the owner can not attend. I think it would be pretty cool to have it there.

Would we have to return it?:D

Yes it would have to be returned.

I wouldnt mind someone taking it down there as long as the tent section stays closed. Too many people played with it at the DATC show and that didnt bother me because my focus was on it but not attending just having it hooked behind someone would not be a big deal.

I would love to attend but will be working.

Yes it would have to be returned.

I wouldnt mind someone taking it down there as long as the tent section stays closed. Too many people played with it at the DATC show and that didnt bother me because my focus was on it but not attending just having it hooked behind someone would not be a big deal.

I would love to attend but will be working.

Funny I was going to suggest that anyway. Not so much for people playing with it as room. It sounds like its going to be pretty tight.

Tom, you would have to grab it, I don't have a hitch.

I could pick it up that Sat morn. We could open up a few of the compartments for display and I can set my tent up also. Same time I could pick up the T-shirts, hoodies, coats that are left to sell, need price list too. Not sure how the booth works, do we need some printed pic's of past IC activities to display?

I could pick it up that Sat morn. We could open up a few of the compartments for display and I can set my tent up also. Same time I could pick up the T-shirts, hoodies, coats that are left to sell, need price list too. Not sure how the booth works, do we need some printed pic's of past IC activities to display?

There is room for more than vehicle to display at the booth. Are we still going to show the Trailer and if so how do I pick it up? Need to also arrange to get the shirts, jackets for sale out to the show, I can pick them up tonight or tomorrow morning. We should be at the show by 9:00 to set everything up. Give me a call at 801-971-5445 and let me know the above arrangements.

Tom

Last edited:
Matt might be going out there. I could see if he wants to take everything down so you dont have to make the trip out tonight. I will be able to talk to him around noon. If not you can come out tonight if that works out.

Tom, I will for sure be there to help you tomorrow. Not sure if I can make it by Nine. I have a long load that will take me till the weeeee hours of tomorrow morning to finish but I should still be there.

Matt might be going out there. I could see if he wants to take everything down so you dont have to make the trip out tonight. I will be able to talk to him around noon. If not you can come out tonight if that works out.

I'll check back around 6:30, not near a PC until then.

I'll check back around 6:30, not near a PC until then.

I called your number and it said that it was not a working number.

Matt said that he can take the shirts and stuff out there, but does not want to take the trailer and is not planning on staying very long.

Back