• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aluminum Door Pocket w/Cupholder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!
Thank you Friend!

Well I just got my side pockets,its pouring down rain so i cant go put them on but I did hold one up,for 2-door guys with manual windows,I see no problem at all in them fitting and just by looking it appears to me that they could be 2" longer and still fit,I may go out today if it stops raining and attempt to installl them,pics will follow

Hey thats good to know. Thanks for the update tusk. Ill send you install instructions when I get home. Its pretty self explanatory but Ill send them your way, just for good measure.

Jeremy

Hey guys, Ive got 2 sets of flat black PC, One set of plain, and potentially some single unit drivers side plain. Let me know what I can get for you guys.

Jeremy

Do these work with manual windows on a 95? I didn't see if someone posted about them. I'll take a pair for my 2 door, manual windows and graphite wrinkle coating! =) What a great idea.

Yes they will work with manual windows on they 2 door. They will not work for the 4 door though. Alex, I pmed you, Im out of graphite wrinkle right now. Check your inbox and get back to me.

I need a set of these for a 97 4 door in grey wrinkle or black if there are no greys left. I am in Layton Utah, so is there any way I can pick these up?

Last edited:
Im back up in logan, we could arrange a pickup, that shouldnt be a problem. The next production run is just about done, and should be ready to be shipped out in about a week. Are you ever up this way?

Is there still a set of these available? I could use a pair for my 00. It doesn't matter the finish, plain would be fine. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back