• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All you walmart shoppers

Gary E

NAXJA Member #687
Are any of the local stores selling firearms?

I heard they have a wally world special ruger 10/22 that is a nice shooter for the money.

!0/22 best 22 on the market. I have 2, one of them is 28 year old. Got it when I was 17. Get a stainless if your can afford it. You could try a used one from auctionarms.com. If not, you can get any modification part you need there. I see you are from CA. Try Big 5 Sporting Goods if one is close. When I bought may second one they had the best price. Ruger is the best, if you brake it or in 25 years wear it out send it to Ruger and they will fix it or in my case overhaul it and it will only cost you shipping to the factory, 10.00. after the overhual I really didn,t need to have the second 10/22, so one is stock and one is custom. You can't beat them. Have fun and keep it pointed down range. Logy Dogy

I have one I love. Stainless with composite stock. I bought it when I was in school so it must have been inexpensive. I would guess I have put 5000 round thought it and it is still crankin away. I only remember cleaning it three or four times.

Back in the day, when Wally World first opened here, they sold hand guns. About 6 months later, they didnt. That was about 15 years ago or so I guess.

Back