• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Akira's - INSTALL DATE - 10am Sat the 7th!!

Akira

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys!

So the install date is this SATURDAY the 7th!!! So far the people attending is myself and TheThinginTheWoods a.k.a. Brian. and hopfully atleast two other people that know what the hell they are doing, because I sure the hell DONT!!!!ha

Brian, has a WELDER as well as Axle support stands to asisst in things.
I, have no power tools but, a decent selection...

If you can come this saturday at 10am it would be awesome!

LOCATION - Kirkland (currently waiting on the address)

Also, please let me know if there are anyother issues that need to be addressed! That lift is COSTING $300 aday!!!!!yikes...

Thanks guys,:clap:

Last edited:
ADDRESS to lift-location -

Tuner Inc.
Auto service & performance
7730 185th AVE NE
Suite 3
Redmond WA, 98052

TIME-

Saturday the 7th at 10am

Thanks,

Chris

Second drop bracket kit I've done and it still is a PITA :cheers:

SO WHO'S ALL IN hunh!?!?!?!

It would be great to have four people so that we can BUST this BAD BOY OUT in 1 DAY!!!
So far its a total of three people maybe one or two more people...

Do you have to be in a hurry? (other than the obvious excitement about new parts). I'd love to help you out, just not enough time in the next couple of weeks for me.

John

I'm a strong maybe right now - planning on being there.

baring anything stupid, I should be there to lend a hand.

IXNAYXJ - Yea I know... I just want to get this project KNOCKED OUT!!!! And I dont want to bail on you guys that have ALREADY committed...

I would be seriously tempted to relocate at $300 per day. That is retarded. I'd almost rather do it in a driveway.

-----Matt-----
Seriously.

What all are you installing? If it is just a lift w/ drop brackets I think paying $300/day for a lift is nuts.

When I built my MJ I did a front axle swap it only took like 3 hours. The rear axle took closer to 5-6 hours but that was welding in the brackets for my 8.8 and plumbing it all.

Mind you I also did all of this myself in my garage.

Seriously.

What all are you installing? If it is just a lift w/ drop brackets I think paying $300/day for a lift is nuts.

When I built my MJ I did a front axle swap it only took like 3 hours. The rear axle took closer to 5-6 hours but that was welding in the brackets for my 8.8 and plumbing it all.

Mind you I also did all of this myself in my garage.

If you refer to my other post... You will have a better idea....
-I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW I CAN BE MORE STRAIGHT FORWARD THEN WHAT I ALREADY HAVE POSTED...

Mind you... That I am not an expert at this... 1ST TIME FOR ME, GUY....

Gotyea Matt! Thanks! I'm just not sure how to answer that question to the PERFECT detail - pinpointed answer...(Definitely wish I could for you, to make things easier... BUT, I am a NOOBIE)

Thanks,

Chris

Yeah I didn't see your other post. Seems like a pretty straight forward build and with the proper amount of help it should be easily done in one day. Good luck and can't wait to see some pics.

Like Matt said, I'm not exactly new to this. Don't be fooled by my join date. I am going on build number 4 now Matt??? And that's just mine-not to mention the others I have helped do!

Back