• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Akira's - INSTALL DATE - 10am Sat the 7th!!

I'm tired.

too much white Russian

too much Iron Hammer.

Things we fawked up that Chris needs to fix / get fixed:
-Rear Driveshaft - too long, needs to be shorter than that.
-Rear Pinion Yoke (we didnt mess that up, but it just needs to be changed)
-Front Swaybar needs to be installed with the drop brackets and quick discos.
-Lug studs on all 4 corners are WAY too short, need longer ones
-need to have an alignment done, consider new steering system, 35's are BIG for stock steering

Things that should be next on the rig:
-need a spare tire
-need rock rails
-need skid plates - gas tank and transfer case

Nice meeting you Chris - Looking forward to seeing you on the snow run next weekend with 2 driveshafts and longer lug studs!

Hey whats up everyone! Sorry for the delayed response.... Spent Sunday trying to recoop from starting at 11am saturday and finising at 11:30 that night!!!! LONG DAY!!!
But,
OPEI
MATT
BRIAN
STEVE

YOU GUYS are AWESOME!!! I appreciate you letting me get in there and SLOW YOU ALL DOWN!!!!!haha

BUT, thanks ALLOT!!!

PICTURES: I'll take some better pics today, Matt took... maybe 1,000 pics, so he should load some up! But, I'll have some up later today!

Thanks guys,

Sure thing dude. Glad we were able to get things did!

My install went clean. Friday I installed the D-brackets. Saturday the hole front end was done be 5pm. Lots of beer that night. Sunday did the rear. Done by 2pm. Drove to work today. Told ya mine would be trail ready first.
:cheers::cheers::cheers: Good Times. And thanks Rich for overseeing.

:cheers::cheers::cheers: Good Times. And thanks Rich for overseeing.

I took a few pics that I'll post up today and I'll drive by your work to check out the final product.

Its parked out back

Quick little thread jack.

Here it is with just the UCA and LCA installed.
supsalift001.jpg

supsalift003.jpg

New shocks and brakelines.
supsalift005.jpg

New bumpstops
supsalift007.jpg

Ah, yeah, check out that drop now!!!
supsalift008.jpg

VERY NICE!!! I have some finaly adjustments to make as Opei pointed out and will pick up my XJ on Friday. Then I'll put some pics up!

-I think you guys will be VERY PLEASED!!!=)

Back