• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's Offroad new ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
My certs were not honored

I thought you got yours taken care of just before he closed up shop? Did it get set up and then never done?

If you don't want to offer discounts to naxja than you should offer a transition period until you grandfather those offers. Cancelling a long term sponsorship overnight seems unethical... especially if you continue use AJs brand name. It's also an insult to AJ who built a damn good reputation for himself.

I'd give them a bit of time to get settled before making the call. It's possible that they just don't know what's up yet, with AJ having health issues he probably didn't brief them as well as he could have. If I were in their position I would have handled it a bit differently but I'm not going to damn the new owners yet. For all we know they were handed a pallet of raw material and a folder full of files, the turn-key business may not have been to turn-key, dig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back