• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's ARMOR NO RESPONSE

tgregg

NAXJA Member #1444
I've sent two emails and just tried to phone. No response and the call went to voicemail. Anybody have contact info other than our Sponsor link?
I want to order Super Rock Rails for my XJ.
Thanks

Hey man have you ever heard of something called patience? Jesus...wait a little bit. When in the hell did you even the send the e-mails?

He will get back, i have his rails and i hope to get a bumper soon. Its worth the wait.

He should get back to you, remember it's not a big business with a receptionist answering the phone. Once he got back to me I got my superrails in good time. They're great, just hang in there a bit for Him.

hes a one man show, pure class too. I have his rails, not to mention his sweet bumper. just show some paitence and he will get back to you. It usually take a little bit, just one guy in the shop, so he'll get back to you

Back