• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ahhh

Having it powered by combustion classifies it as a firearm. I will have to take some time to research it but there is a law that says something to the effect that any device not manufactured by a certified manufacturer which is designed to accelerate a projectile is considered an assault weapon. It has to do with the fact that it is not made by a certified manufacturer.
gunsmiths make guns all the time, so i'm not sure if that's the reason as anyone can legally make their own gun.

Having it powered by combustion classifies it as a firearm. I will have to take some time to research it but there is a law that says something to the effect that any device not manufactured by a certified manufacturer which is designed to accelerate a projectile is considered an assault weapon. It has to do with the fact that it is not made by a certified manufacturer.

So let me get this right. If I stuff a potato in the end of the exhaust pipe on my harley and fire it out of there by accellerating my throttle I indeed created an assault weapon / firearm, since it is powered by combustion and I'm not a certified gunsmith.
Makes total sense to me, haha.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::moon:

Last edited:
So let me get this right. If I stuff a potato in the end of the exhaust pipe on my harley and fire it out of there by accellerating my throttle I indeed created an assault weapon / firearm, since it is powered by combustion and I'm not a certified gunsmith.
Makes total sense to me, haha.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::moon:

No the issue here is the Hardley:anon:

Back