• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ahem!

SoCal chapter guys should show your support to Cal
More SoCal guys in office more Naxja for Socal =)
I voted

:guitar:

TheWarWagon said:
Cal FTW!!1!!one!!eleven!!!

p.s: I voted for you about 3 hours ago Cal.

Every time you post, I walk away feeling like I need to buy you a beer. :)

Dang! That was HARD!

First, I couldn't tell the difference between "Bryan, Byron and Bryan", then I checked... "Nope, no ab stain. Actually I had no abs at ALL!" What would be a good reason to vote for one of them? :nono: So I started thinking, "why, hmmmm, why should I vote for someone". "Wait, WHERE am I from?" CAL-ifornia, what forum section? "SoCal"!!! :exclamati

So Cal...

I voted for "Stumpalot" - he had a FUNNY NAME! :laugh3: What a funny name!! He deserves to win!

(Not really - I voted for Cal! :cheers: )

bburge

Anyone who has a dad who trades in his rover for a Rubi wins a vote in my book!!! haha

Another one for you Cal (I don't drink beer).

kinda odd that Stumpalump ran considering the quality of his posts. :) Good luck cal!

In all seriousness though, don't vote Cal because I'm a rockstar, nor because there is 6 cases of beer sitting in the back of my jeep right now.

Vote for the person you believe most capable of guiding the club in a direction you are comfortable with.

Back