• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ahem!

REALLY?!?!? :shocked:

I voted for you 'cause I thought you must be really impotant if they named our state after you! :patriot:

Now, I gotta call someone and see if they'll let me change my vote?!?!? :callme:

Now guess I'll have to vote for you because you're gonna be great for the XJ community as a whole! :wave1:

This is getting confusing. Why can't we just keep it as a popularity contest and not get all caught up in "qualifications" and junk... :rattle:

bburge

cal said:
Vote for the person you believe most capable of guiding the club in a direction you are comfortable with.

Cal, STFU!!!!! :gag:

Good going guys. Good thinking Kraker. He was like 20 votes behind yesterday when I casted mine. Now his bar chart looks better than Mrs. Clinton's!!! :D

:worship:

Eddie G. said:
Cal, STFU!!!!! :gag:

Good going guys. Good thinking Kraker. He was like 20 votes behind yesterday when I casted mine. Now his bar chart looks better than Mrs. Clinton's!!! :D

:worship:

(Bows and catches a rose) Just trying to keep my friend off suicide watch:kissyou:

4xSanta said:
I'm an American(as of 1974) I voted for the beer guy if I wanted anything else I would have stayed in Canada.......SANTA

I always figured there was something different about you Ken... ehh.. ;)

cal said:
In all seriousness though, don't vote Cal because I'm a rockstar, nor because there is 6 cases of beer sitting in the back of my jeep right now.

Vote for the person you believe most capable of guiding the club in a direction you are comfortable with.

Spoken like a true politician.. :yap:

Cal for Governor!!!

E

Congrats bud.... i'll buy ya a celebratory beer or two when we meet up in Fullerton on Sat. :peace:

Back