• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

after 2 years.. finished!

Ianf406

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys.. been building this for 2 years with money i got in iraq... finally finished it (except JCR sliders which didnt come in time) Im going to be driving it 1800 miles back to LA so wish me luck :D

List of parts
Iron Rock Offroad 6.5 LA lift
Terralow 4:1 transfer case kit w/SYE
Dana 44 rear, 4.10, ARB W/ disk brakes
Dana 30 front, 4.10, trussed
SuperSwamper 35" LTBs + pro comp wheels
Rustys Roll Bar
JCR front bumper with KCs
Headers+Exhaust
Lots of sound stuff including a double din player...
some minor engine stuff (throttle body spacer, spectre air, blah blah)

looks a little too preatty for me though... cant wait to go take it out and get some scratches :D

july 2010 017.jpg phone pics 028.jpg

alright since i got asked- here they are via photobucket

phonepics049.jpg

phonepics040.jpg

phonepics031.jpg

phonepics028.jpg

july2010017.jpg

is your whole exhaust system metallic red? what paint are you using that doesn't instantly burn off.

is your whole exhaust system metallic red? what paint are you using that doesn't instantly burn off.

x2, and what width are your tires, they look skinny

Great looking XJ. Where are you wheeling? Looks like the deep south.

Thank you for your service.

Does look good. My question is where did you get those cherokee emblems on your door. Are they just decals?

tires are only 10.5 (ran out of time to cut fenders and stuff before drive to LA from MT)...

and they are just decals... pretty tough though- made it through the pressure washer a few times already...

and thanks! i plan on throwing some wider/bigger tires on it in the future- just gotta figure out what i want to do with the fenders first :D

some stuff i bought online... good to up to 950 degrees... i though it would still burn off but after the 1700 mile driver down here its still red :D

1800 miles highway..... on LTB's! Thats kinda crazy.

Link to where you picked up those decals?

That exhaust is awesome!!

I noitced you still have the Factory Lower control arm mounts on the frame still. Any reason you didnt take those off when you installed the LA's?

Nice looking truck though.

Thank you for your service!

Back