• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Advice on a diesel

Need picture of watermelon Jeep.

My last Cummins were 6BT, they weighed 1,000 pounds without the flywheel. What do the new ones weigh?

They were great engines, everything that could've been made of metal was made of metal, and if you didn't like the Cummins dealer pricing you could go down to the Case IH dealer. Because they were put in everything from trucks to back hoes.

Yikes....... I like yellow, but yeah, that's a whole lot of it. I don't get the rumble bee thing on it. On a 2wd 1500 gas truck maybe, but a big diesel? Head scratcher......

Since he's buying used and looking at Dodge, I'd suggest finding a 2011...... last year before they added the DPF/DEF system. I miss my '11.

Yikes....... I like yellow, but yeah, that's a whole lot of it. I don't get the rumble bee thing on it. On a 2wd 1500 gas truck maybe, but a big diesel? Head scratcher......

Since he's buying used and looking at Dodge, I'd suggest finding a 2011...... last year before they added the DPF/DEF system. I miss my '11.

Yeah I dont get it either, no idea how a super bee badge found its way to a diesel. Thing looks like a damn school bus. Think hes just going with the bright color so he can remember where he parks..getting old is a bitch.

I tried telling him to avoid the def stuff but he feels for the price and miles its a good buy. Well see he has a tendency to be impulsive. :variety:

Back