• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ACOS

SoTex

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a new Currie ACOS setup for sale. It's the same as JKS as far as I can tell. I ordered it then changed my mind and went another direction so it's unused.

I paid 200+ shipping.

I'd like to sell it for 200 shipped.

I don't have it with me in College Station or I'd be willing to meet somewhere within an hour or so of town. If I've still got it after the 23rd, that will be doable (either around Edna or College Station).

SOrry to go off topic from your sell but Im in cs too, what color xj do you have? And I might know a dude here that might be interested in those. ill try to get in touch with him for you.
Do you also have the model number for these?

Last edited:
My Jeep's a green 2 door. I haven't had it up here since late November I think.

The Currie part is CE-ACOS or JS-ACOS which is equivalent to JKS version 2200.

For whatever reason JKS wants more money for them.

Here's a picture of them. I wanted to see if they looked the same as the JKS setup. The only apparent difference is the text:

acos.jpg

Looks like it.
2200 fits the front of these vehicles:

• 84-01 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
  • 86-92 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
  • 93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
  • 97-06 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
  • 04-06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)

Sorry I got in contact with my buddy and he doesnt need them. Hit me up if your in town and want to drink a few and bullshit with a couple of zj/xj/jk/tj/bronco owners. and good luck with your sell

If I wanted to go higher, I would totally buy these.

Back