• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accomodations

Nate, that is almost sig worthy if it was not so long.... well put! :D

I would still like to know who the rat bastard was that stole those stiffeys. We will have extra tuff tech this year and will look for them while we are at it!!

Cheese "bad boys,bad boys, whatcha gonna do??" Man

:eyes: oh crap! :D I have a good feeling whomever stole those wont be showing up this year. Not saying I know who it was but I think I have a hunch.

Dunno what Father and I will be doing for accommodations... I slept in passenger seat in 09 and had a milk-house electric heater on all night... I have a 2 person tent, but father being 67 with bad knees, dunno how well that will work...

If the Max-Bilt crew does make it, we might stay in the pop-up with them... Otherwise :dunno:

99SJ 'Remember not to leave the heater on high' Ex

mms95picture.jpg

After sleeping in my jeep, my truck(s), other peoples rvs, buses, borrowing a popup camper over the last 10 years...this will be my sleeping arrangements for winterfest...and it has a good heater in it...and an a/c if the weather is really screwy.

mac 'threw my tent away' gyvr

here is mine,still fixing some things but the heater works, hopefully I will have repainted it by then also
a79ed0a6.jpg

After sleeping in my jeep, my truck(s), other peoples rvs, buses, borrowing a popup camper over the last 10 years...this will be my sleeping arrangements for winterfest...and it has a good heater in it...and an a/c if the weather is really screwy.

You for got the Vangina....

Like last year, a four place tent on the ground, a sleeping pad and polar sleeping bag.

Tyler: I had a spot next to Kim last year, you can have it. Being woken up by screaming hungover people, because of horns. I can do without that.

How do you fit your mohawk through that tiny door though?

87 "has questions that need answers" manche

How do you fit your mohawk through that tiny door though?

87 "has questions that need answers" manche

Its all about the angle...

mac 'watch your head' gyvr

i hate low door pop-ups. when i go bald im blaming it on the numerous times i smashed my head on the top of the opening.

Structurally the low doors are better than the full door popup campers...I used the camper for almost 20 nights since June. I'm getting used to it...even after a few (ok maybe an entire 1/5th some nights) adult beverages...

mac 'its still better than a tent' gyvr

with the change in plans from camping, I just booked 2 rooms at the Hotel Attica. They are filling up quick and only have a few spots open. So if anyone is on the fence, they better get a reservation or the place will be booked up.

with the change in plans from camping, I just booked 2 rooms at the Hotel Attica. They are filling up quick and only have a few spots open. So if anyone is on the fence, they better get a reservation or the place will be booked up.

I can't believe you're not camping. You need to camp. Get your jacks modified and join the real WF.

Fore 'I'm roughing it this year' Wheeler

I'm actually gonna be staying overnight for a few nights this year. Anyone know when Badlands Campground starts taking reservations?

Well looks like Beginning to Mid February is the time to call the Campground.

Last edited:
Back