• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Resignation & Thank You

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Well some of you know this was coming as I talked to you in person over the last couple weeks. I am happy to announce that my wife and I will be expecting our first child this early summer. Due to the timing I simply won't be able to put in the time needed to organize, nor will I be able to attend, NACFest. So effective January 31, 2016 I will be stepping down as treasurer. This will give the chapter members time to search for someone new (or for a BOD member to assume the role) and get the account swapped over.

I would still be more than happy to continue to coordinate with the guy we've been using for shirts and swag as he is only like eight miles from me and he knows our gig. Or I can pass along the info, whatever works.

It has been a great run as Chapter President and Treasurer for the last years; I want to thank everyone on the BOD for everything they'be done as well as the membership as a whole for coming to events and being part of some great times. It truly has been a great time.

I will be clear this isn't the end of the NAC for me or my wife; we still plan to come out as many events as possible. :patriot:

Thanks again everyone!
-Bill

This movie has all the info you will ever need.
knocked_up_cf.jpg

A shame to hear of your resignation, but it is understandable. I appreciate all you've done for NAXJA and the NAC.

Look forward to seeing you some time again at one of the events.

David Bricker / SYR

Congrats Bill and Angel, very exciting to hear of your coming child!

Thank You Bill for all you'v done for NAC over the years.

Holy cow! Congratulations to you both and best wishes, for sure. I echo the huge "thank you!" to both yourself and Angel for all the hard work you have both put into the NAC over the years. It is, and has been appreciated by all of us, without question. Good to know we have the good old Internets to keep in touch as you both go forward in your lives.
From NJ with love,
Rich and Carol

Thanks all.

Rich you nailed it, she did a bunch when it came to the events as well. We'll be around still, not worries.

Thanks all.

Rich you nailed it, she did a bunch when it came to the events as well. We'll be around still, not worries.

That never went unnoticed, not by us anyway. We're both very happy for you, you'll both be great parents, no doubt.

Congrats. Now realize that life as you have known it will forever change.

I have three daughters and five grand kids. If you think having and raising a kid is expensive, grandkids are more expensive. Grandma has to buy them everything.:)

Congrats and thanks for all the hard work you and Angel have put in over the last few years!

Back