• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A/C... who needs it, right?!

I removed AC on my last rig and it had power windows. The hottest day I went wheeling my windows wouldnt go down. I am keeping Ac in this one and manual windows too. I will have to buy A $700 compressor instead :( 4x4xfar

CustomCrawler said:
Id want a heater over an AC. id rather sweat/drink gatorade on the trail then get frost bite.
Nice...

bump a three year old thread to give an opinion to a guy who sold the jeep in question and is building a completely different one...

:pirate1::gag:

XJ_ranger said:
Nice...

bump a three year old thread to give an opinion to a guy who sold the jeep in question and is building a completely different one...

But it reminds me I should get my AC recharged.

XJ_ranger said:
Nice...

I noticed that after I posted, and then it wont let me delete my post! :gonnablow

NO!! REAL men don't need A/C!!!

But that REAL woman setting next to me would drop me faster then a bad habit if I pulled it.

OK, I'm whipped! :)

I definitely need A/C! I like to wheel in comfort, besides thats what co2 bottles are for!

Back