• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ Heated mirror & OEM Fog light switch bezel +

Hammered

NAXJA Forum User
PM me if youre interested

:bunny: I have two pairs of heated mirrors

$60 (pair) shipped to you

:bunny: Switch bezel for fogs... I have a empty one with the fog switch in & one with all the plugs & switches

empty one (has the fog switch, you can exchange the other out of yours to make it complete) $25 shipped

Full one (Complete) $40 shipped

:bunny: I also have the wire harness to run factory fogs... replaces the harness thats in the header panel... if you'd like this as well we can haggle

You will have that harness if you have power windows or door locks of which I have neither.
I just checked my Jeep and then asked a friend who is the local Jeep guru and dealership mechanic.

Charles

You will have that harness if you have power windows or door locks of which I have neither.
I just checked my Jeep and then asked a friend who is the local Jeep guru and dealership mechanic.

Charles

Your 98 has manual mirrors? Pic? I had a 98 base model, with crank windows etc, the mirrors however were on a toggle on the drivers door.

but hey I guess theres a dubstep base model thats even more base.

:shhh:

Back