• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97-01 rear hatch needed

Jeepm@n

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a 97-01 rear hatch in good shape. Needs rear defogger, and tint. Prefferablly maroon in color. Unless someone is willing to change the glass for a decent price.

Looks like I'll need to go to the pick n pull. A plastic back window is annoying, trying to plow with.

At least the accelerator cable won't stick anymore. Replaced that. :dunce:

Went to the yard in Pelkie. They had nothing. If you guys in Green Bay see something at Grandpa Johns or Gibson's could you let me know?

I have one in burlington, wi. Wont be making it up that way anytime soon, but maybe kim or someone could snag it on the way back from winterfest or something.

White with defrost and wiper, factory tint. Check my recent poats for the for sale thread and link to pics...i cant link them from my phone

I was at Wally's you Pull it in Oshkosh a month ago, there where a couple of 97 up, none maroon though. I pulled a full rear hatch from them last fall. Wiper motor defrost factory tint, cost less than eighty bucks. Very nice guy at the counter, if you ask politely he can look up in his computer what years they have on site.

Gibsons has a ton of jeeps but as far as I saw last October they were all 96 down, they also have no ability to track inventory. I drove two hours to learn that one.

Back