• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96+ XJ Stuff: Wet Okoles, M/T wheels, K&N

XJLimited01

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, So I've had NUMEROUS dead beat Naxja members contact me with "I am buying this item and I'm 100% sure of it", only to turn up 2 or 3 days later not getting any responses except for "I dont have the money now".

So, if thats you, please don't waste your or my time.

Now, on to the goodies:

1) I have a *new/used* set of black/black Wet Okole seat covers for the Front & Rear XJ WITH removable front head rests (Classic/Limited CLOTH seat style) WITH the mesh seat back pockets. They were in my XJ for less than 6 months as I decided to trade the XJ shortly after getting them, so I took them out to sell. They are as close to NEW as you will get without buying them BRAND new. I have pics if you want to see, but I promise NO ONE has a nicer set of *used* black/black Wet Okoles for sale. These covers were around $540 new with shipping and I'm asking $375 for the set. Price is pretty firm, as they are pretty much brand new. Will ship UPS for prett cheap.

2) Rusty's Air Tube with 9" K&N filter asking $50. Allready bubble wrapped & boxed, ready to ship UPS. Also, will ship pretty cheap.

3) Set of 4 Polished Mickey Thompson 15x8 (5 on 4.5) Challenger wheels. These wheels will fit XJ, TJ, YJ and pretty much any axle with the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern that is from the Dana 35/30 found on almost every stock Jeep. If you don't know your wheel bolt pattern, please find out, as I've informed you and it's up to you to know before you buy. I will not refund or accept any responsibility if they don't fit. They could use a 5 minute wash & scrub to look VERY nice. Were used on my TJ for a few months until I put on steelies. Also, these are packed up & ready to ship (2 wheels per box) via UPS. I'm asking $240 for these wheels, so that puts you in a set of polished Mickey Thompsons for $60/wheel. Shipping shouldn't be too much either, as I had it priced for the dead beats who "were going to buy them" a couple months ago.

To all those who follow through with your bids and confirmed buys, THANK YOU. I would love to get this gear out to a fellow Jeeper who can handle business like an adult. Feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] and we can discuss price/shipping if you are interrested in the items.

If you are going to "put dibs up" for an item, then back out 2 or 3 days later, don't waste my time. This is at least the 4th time I've reposted ALL of these items due to "buyers" like you.

Once again, thanks to all the honest folks out there and happy Jeeping!!

Back