• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 Land Rover Discovery Lifted and locked!! TN

duke_lover_13

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all! I am selling my 1996 Discovery SE7! It has the 4.0 liter V8 with only 100,xxx miles. It has jump seats, rear air, 2 sunroofs, leather, cd changer, power EVERYTHING. It has the old man emu 2.5" lift with 235-85-r16 (almost 32's) Goodyear Wrangler M/t. It has a detroit locker in the rear with Great basin axles. On the front it has a ARB bullbar with a Warn Winch with synthetic rope and 2 hella 550's. It has a wilderness roof rack with 4 Rallye 4000 metal lights. On the inside it has a Cobra Hand Held cb, and a police scanner. I am sure I am forgeting lots of things. Just post up or pm me if you have any questions. I am open to trades... Would really like to have a 4.0 TJ with a Mild lift, or a 97+ Cherokee with a lift and a lot of extras... I want a 5 speed!! I also would like a crotch rocket with 650cc's or less. I don't want to sell unless I have a jeep or p38 range rover lined up!! Located in Greeneville, TN. About an hour east of Knoxville! Email me at [email protected] or pm me!! THANKS!! offer any reasonable trades.... or will sale for atleast $6500
Here is a couple of pictures!!
hurricanegap1002.jpg

newdisco1-1.jpg

viking015.jpg

newdisco2.jpg

I might be interested... but my Cherokee (with lift and extra's) is PRE 97 ('89). How set are you on the 97+ part?

Sorry I took so long to respond: but if you're looking for a DD, mine isn't a good choice.

Here's a bump for you though... good luck

Any pics of Brittany?:D

If you still have it I just thought I might try let me know what you think

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...55_73_full.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...55_73_full.jpg

1996 Jeep Cherokee Country
4.0 Liter HO Inline 6
Stock Dana 30 Front Axle
Stock Chrysler 8.25 - 27 spline Rear Axle 3.55 Gears
K&N FIPK GEN II air intake
Airaid throttle body spacer
Optima Yellow Top Battery
RE 3.5" Super Ride
Daystar 2in budget lift
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Rubicon hack and tap w/ CV drive shaft
15" Black Steel Wheels w/ Rock Ratz center caps
32 11.50 R15 BFG All-Terains
Old man Emu Steering Stabilizer
Custom 4x4 Fabrication Front & Rear Bumpers w/Swing-away tire carrier
Warn Magnum 9K Winch
Bushwhacker Cut Out Fender Flares
Conferr 6in Porthole Roof Rack w/ High Lift Mount and Light Tabs, Baja Off road lights 4 Front and 2 Rear
Cobra Dual Watch CB w/4’ Firestik antenna
Homemade cargo area net
Custom Hood Vents

Just had tranny rebuilt by AAMCO 1 year nationwide warranty

If your willing to trade I'm willing to drive it to you

Back