• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'92 XJ, $500/OBO - Denver/Boulder, CO

ColoCherokees

NAXJA Forum User
'92 XJ Laredo For Sale
The details:
240K miles
4.0L
Automatic (AW4)
242 T-Case (2WD, 4WD Part-Time, 4WD Full-Time, 4Lo)
ABS
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Seats (both front)
Power Mirrors
Overhead console with temp/compass
A/C works great
Engine starts/runs well, transmission and T-case shift smoothly
Interior in *excellent* condition
Hood and roof have chipping/oxidizing clearcoat (dark green with silver trim and chrome accents)
Tires about 1.5 yrs old, in good shape

The Bad: Someone hit-and-ran when it was parked on the street, so both front and rear driver side doors are toast (front door opens/locks no problem, but the rear door is stuck closed). The front of the rear wheel-well (in between wheel and back of rear door) is smashed in an inch or two. The uniframe appears straight, but I have not checked this, and thus:

THIS IS BEING SOLD AS A PARTS VEHICLE ONLY, NO GUARANTEE OF ROAD-WORTHINESS OR SAFETY.

I'm hoping to sell this to someone who might want parts to repair another XJ, and ideally for more than the $50-$75 the "junk car haulers" will pay. Must be sold WHOLE - I can't part it out, as my apt complex won't allow a stripped car in the lot as parts get sold off. Email any questions.

email: [email protected]

Back