• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ body, engine, trans

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Posting for my nephew, well actually for my Mom since she is tired of this thing sitting in her driveway.

FREE for any red letter member. Not a member? Join NAXJA and come get it.

What you see is what you get. Body and doors in decent shape. windshield is cracked, missing right rear quarter glass. Engine and transmission are good, engine has a newer exhaust manifold installed. Steering column in good condition. No axles or transfer case included. Transfer case is out but might be available for purchase, 21 spline np231. Axles are being swapped into another rig and are not for sale. XJ is in Pleasanton and will need to be loaded onto a trailer without damaging driveway. Must take entire vehicle, this is not a part out sale.

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Last edited:
Will this fix that funny noise that little Waggy is making?

Can you deliver?

Will you dye the interior bits for me?

Can you bring snacks too?

Will this fix that funny noise that little Waggy is making?

Can you deliver?

Will you dye the interior bits for me?

Can you bring snacks too?

Yes, this will fix many issues you may have including the burning feeling you get when you pee.

Delivery charge, $924.13 plus fuel and bridge tool.

I can dye the interior any color, but it most likely turn out to be a light grey color when I am finished.

Sorry, no snacks provided but I will sell you a bag of peanuts for $1.

Back