• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 lifted 4.10s ARBs 31s

Infidel_XJ

NAXJA Member #1065
Just bought this off a guy and got another one the next day so this one has to go. The guy I bought it from was the second owner and he was an older guy. I have 2 folders of every receipt inclucing the ARB and gear installations... the lift.... a new motor from Jeep a few years ago...... This thing has been maintained... its a bit fugly but on well and yes it has a 35. He's driven it to Moab 3 times in the past few years, as well as Tellico and Paragon.

I was told the lift is from Rustys there are spacer so it might be at 3.5"... has a 3 core radiator... right about 144k miles on rebuilt motor....front and rear ARBs....Disc brake conversion on the 35...front factory skid.... rock rails...hitch.....CD player.....pretty clean inside.... comes with 31 Pirelli Scorpions or you can have a set of 33 TSLs on black steelies......

I drove it home and parked it.... Can't tell you much more about it

Asking $2500... thats what I paid for it.....
Ben 305-519-8736 24/7

89xj002nf8.jpg

89xj003ju9.jpg

moab03xa5.jpg

moab01ny8.jpg

moab05bc0.jpg

moab02mi8.jpg

moab04hk5.jpg

Back