• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 Xj Doors

JBM

NAXJA Forum User
I want to trade my 4 all power (window, door locks and mirrors) 88 XJ Doors for 4 all manual doors.
If interested please let me know.
Thanks,
Jason

If you were closer I would do it , I have a 87 Pioneer 4 dr in Georgia at the other house If i can rember right it was all in good shape , I need to get it down here so I can start doing some work on it !!!

I would gladly do this with you if you want to drive to Iowa. It's a trip from Texas though. If interested let me know.
Collin

Not to steal your post but i too want to trade an all power door for an all manual door, passenger side.

JBM said:
I want to trade my 4 all power (window, door locks and mirrors) 88 XJ Doors for 4 all manual doors.
If interested please let me know.
Thanks,
Jason
What color are the interior panels and what shape are the doors in? I just got four manual doors that I wanted to swap my power stuff to. I'm in San Antonio.

The interior is grey. The doors are red and in pretty good shape. They do need a paint job. Three of them just have a little surface rust. The forth has a little bit of rust around the door handle (that doesn't work). Please let me know if your interested. I can send you pics.
Thanks,
Jason
P.S. I just got this XJ monday so I'm sure you know more about them than I do. If you need anymore information please ask.

JBM said:
The interior is grey. The doors are red and in pretty good shape. They do need a paint job. Three of them just have a little surface rust. The forth has a little bit of rust around the door handle (that doesn't work). Please let me know if your interested. I can send you pics.
Thanks,
Jason
P.S. I just got this XJ monday so I'm sure you know more about them than I do. If you need anymore information please ask.

My doors are grey with tan interior, sorry but I'm just going to go with what I have.

Back