• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'88 Lamborghini LM002 (looks like a hummer)

I r still cunfuzed. Dont likes it, not one bit.

Good luck finding the engine or one period, VERY rare lamborghini. Only 300 or so ever produced

Never seen one in real life and i am a very close follower of exotic cars

ive seen on

it was at target on rte 1 in alexandria VA. i drove in and said to myself WTF is that.

i agree with the ugly comment

I've seen a couple. Most of the production went to the Middle East, so they're not that common outside of that part of the world. Libya & Saudi Arabia used them as military vehicles, IIRC. Look up the Lamborghini Cheetah and LM001; it puts the LM002 in much better context. FWIW, they're excellent desert vehicles.

Wtf is with all the buzzer/alarm noises, obnoxious.

LM001:
lm001.jpg

Idk if it was every actually produced? This is about the only 001 I can find.

This one looks better(LM002):
lamborghini-lm-002-v12-2.jpg

and this one
lamborghini-lm004.jpg

I think it's the red that makes it look like complete @#$!.

akayQ.jpg

This was Lamborghini's attempt at a government contract. It was made to compete against AM General's design for the HMMWV. AM General obviously won, but that's why it looks like a Hummer.

That thing makes the most annoying sounds...

The factory remote battery switch adds cool points though, I've been wanting to do something similar for my heep for a while now.

Ahh..Man, i'd almost forgot those things exsisted...:gag:

i remember at the time there was something about having to buy tires from the factory because of special rim size...

Back