• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 waggy Winterfest 2008

horrible joke. reminds me of the time my bro in law convinced me that my mother had died during her last heart surgery.

it wasnt that funny.

yours was alittle less harmless.

horrible joke. reminds me of the time my bro in law convinced me that my mother had died during her last heart surgery.

it wasnt that funny.

yours was alittle less harmless.

Did you kick him in the Dick, or did your mom do that? Thats not even funny! :bs:

i did neither. but i used his beard trimmer to shave my a$$

I know that Jeep.

I used to ride in it everyday to work...

Aww the times. I even have pics of it still on my computer.

This should be a shot of the engine bay.

DSC03058.jpg

I will give yall a hint of whose XJ it is. WF08 "Anybody got any tow hooks"

Yup that was mine. Damn I miss that Heep. The guy I sold it to really liked it. Why did he sell it? You got a good deal on it thats for sure. Just about every seal in the engine was replaced ie rear main, oil pump, main and rod berrings, front main, timing chain, water pump, etc. I just didnt have room for it anymore. It was ziebart'd when new so there was no rust. A very solid old Wagoneer. Treat her well my friend. O by the way guys. HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME SO FAST!! LOL.
:wave1::wave1::wave1:

My avitar is the jeep when I got it befor the work I did. I have a pretty long thread on the work that was done. I dont know if it is still there but try searching my post's. Maybe you can find it.

HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME SO FAST!! LOL.
:wave1::wave1::wave1:

Because you disappeared faster than a cake in front of a fat kid! :D

I know right. LOL. Its good to see the love's still there.

I know right. LOL. Its good to see the love's still there.

whoa, totally didnt know you are in md... assuming you are in the HdG area? lol

Back