• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 waggy Winterfest 2008

jakbob

NAXJA Forum User
I picked this baby up yesterday and saw a NAXJA member sticker, and a 2008 winterfest in the back windshield. I was curious if the previous owner was still on the boards

2011-05-02_09-55-38_494.jpg

2011-05-02_09-55-19_69.jpg

2011-05-02_09-55-59_614.jpg

Just curious... it rides great. Bought it from a guy in Havre de Grace (sp?)

yeah, i saw it and had to jump on it. $1200 later im a happy man

I don't know who it was, but I'd have jumped on a waggy for 1200 too! Great snag!

so am i to assume that you at one point owned this waggy?

so am i to assume that you at one point owned this waggy?

No, the body would have been gone by the time you got it! :D

I believed that belonged to Rob's (stryker) buddy. I cant remember his name right now.

pretty sure I rode in that jeep to get an alternator for the silver one.

but I can't for the life of me remember who the owner was.

I'm not good with names.

I remember it because it had ten spokes like what came on the MJ.

Cool guy though, and seemed to have it maintenanced up.

all i know is, the man i bought it from bought it from a soldier that was stationed in kentucky. dont know which post (i was at knox for a while). i dont know anything about anyone taking their life in it, but it does have the desert camo (chocolate chip) as a headliner. im just trying to get a better history on the waggy, like if there are any mods to it that i cant see (lockers, etc)

Yeah, I remember the guy from 08, can't place his name. PM XJStryker on here, he will have the info.

Edit: mcnamagg was his screenname IIRC.

Mcnamagg, I remember him! I hope he didnt take his life. Seemed like a cool dude.

Last edited:
thanks, ill shoot him a pm. it is pretty nice to have a build history lol

Back