• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 jeep comanche GOTTA GO!

weightsnwheels

NAXJA Forum User
1987 jeep comanche 4x4 long bed
manual trans
d35 rear, 30 disco up front
has some cute little mud tires, like 80%. they're 275/whatever so thats what? 30's?
700 for the whole thing or willing to part out.
needs a new cat, clutch, and dmv fees paid up (from 5/10 so not too long) and its road worthy!

like i said, 700 for the whole thing or make me an offer. Located in Fresno.
Patrick 559-392-4032

post some pics please!

img168.jpg

img167.jpg

img166.jpg

img165.jpg

img162.jpg

img161.jpg

img160.jpg

odometer reads 298, 739 but that cat that had it before me said it was rebuilt about 100k ago. i tend to believe him, it runs nice and strong, fires right up

Definitely wish I had the cash for this!
Does it drive at all, or is the clutch that F'd up?

Last edited:
for me its more of a space thing as i'm in an apt. Anybody who has room for it wanna go halfsies in on it w/ me, put some 60's and 39's under it?

no the clutch is toast except for the flywheel. i planned to fix it until a beneficial financial situation came my way. now im going a different route and decided to just sell it as is.

other than a new cat , what else does it need to smog?
good candidate for an ax15 swap right? since its the puegot peice of crap tranny with the internal slave cylinder right?

other than a new cat , what else does it need to smog?
good candidate for an ax15 swap right? since its the puegot peice of crap tranny with the internal slave cylinder right?

nothing, ive already had all the smog equipment hooked up properly and checked. just needs a cat.

yeah it is a good candidate for the ax15. one of my many plans down the road but no mas.

very cool . ill pass the word to a buddy of mine that wants an MJ for cheap

Back