• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'87 4dr XJ roller and other goodies

Spring cleaning and I need the room. All these items are located in Central VA (zip 22542) and I prefer local pickup for the big stuff. (PM with needs or ?’s)

I have a ’87 Cherokee (4dr) I’m parting out. Below is a list of stuff available.

***Before anyone asks it has a D44, but it’s mine :D I will swap in an ’89 D35 to get it rolling if you want the whole shell. I'm also pulling the non-disco D30, but will replace with a disco if needed.

- 4 - AMC Alloy 10 hole wheels in really good shape.
- All the body panels are straight and rust free, some minor rust in floors, doors solid, glass is good – Let me know what you need and I’ll look.
- Tan interior pieces (missing window cranks and a few small pieces)
- ’87 RENIX 4.0 complete w/155k. Got it running to load on trailer now it refuses to start. Probably fouled plugs from crappy gas. Does not have A/C compressor.
- AW4 from same ’87 w/155k. No idea how well it does or doesn’t work, only loaded onto trailer.
- NP242 from same ’87 w/155k. Same status as trans.

I also have the flowing form a ’89

- Factory airbox and K&N filter. Only 100 miles on filter before I replaced w/cone type
- 2 - front fenders, nor dents/rust w/flares still mounted
- 2 – front doors (w/glass and regulators)

- various interior pieces from both vehicles

Let me know what you are looking (PM) for and I’ll see what I have.

The TCU and ECU have been snagged locally :(

Still has 4 doors in great shape, fenders, glass, tilt steering column w/cruise. Non-tach dash and guages, RENIX 4.0 , AW4, NP242.

Just need to get rid of the leftovers. Make an offer, I'm not looking to make a killing, just hate to see the yard get another one.

Thanks for looking.

how much do you want for the 4.0, aw4, and np242? how close are you staunton, va i have a 87 xj with the 2.5 4cyl and i think i wiped out an exhaust lobe on cam and dont want to put a 4 anger back in. do you have all the wiring harness?

Back