• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 23rd, 2013

I'll be at Hollister around 9:30. See you guys there.

Please bring lots of toys. Also, don't forget that I will accept cash for those who didn't make it to the store or decided at the last minute to show up.

Well I guess I'll be the first to rap up our day. Had a great time seeing everyone out in hollister yesterday. Some new faces and some old. The weather was awesome. We didn't take all that many pics bud ill throw a few up.
uqygy4yt.jpg

Lou hitn the pipe as it were
3u8e6udy.jpg

John climbing at the quarry
yhesehep.jpg

Ethan's first time out in the quarry
4etehymu.jpg

The view from the top was stellar
zaba6amu.jpg

Heading down whiterock
uvygubet.jpg

Ethan following us down

Had an awesome time. Thanks to all that were there. Can't wait till next time. Maybe the next M&G will be on a weekend eh Ed.

Looks like a great time out there. I sure miss Hollister Hills!

I want to give everyone who came out to Hollister this weekend a big thanks. The weather was perfect and the toy drive was a huge success as usual due to the good people of NAXJA and Pirate4x4. This event is nothing without your help, thank you all. The toys will be donated sometime this week but first I still have $150 cash to turn into toys too.

Also wanted to say thanks to Josh (XJensen) for taking care of the Prairie City location and everyone who went there.

Keep an eye out for next years event on our usual weekend, the weekend before Thanksgiving 2014.

Bryan and NAXJA gang,

Thanks again for putting this event together, awesome cause and means so much for the kiddos! My girls loved "going shopping and picking the toys for other little kids" :) Great to see everyone, and meet new people and we had a great time!

Some pics:

IMG_7691_zps14f9c8e4.jpg

IMG_7698_zpsa4318b1f.jpg

IMG_7699_zpsddca8d80.jpg

IMG_7700_zps6cfb915e.jpg

IMG_7705_zps0e787a32.jpg

IMG_7707_zpse01ae642.jpg

IMG_7718_zps74f55af1.jpg

IMG_7721_zpsff167911.jpg

oh deer...
IMG_7726_zpsb27b73e9.jpg

Last edited:
This was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see all the toys. Way more traction this year than last lol. Maybe a meet in greet at cow mtn. Only reason I put it out there is its 2 hours from sac and sf idk just excited to get back out I guess. Thanks to everyone for putting this on I will definitely be back for this next year.

Dropped the toys from Hollister off today at the Marine Corps Reserve Station in Concord.
medium800.jpg

We filled the 2 bins next to the marine, and the large bin in the back filled with bags.
medium800.jpg

They even gave me a souvenier coin.
medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who donated toys and cash this year. I hope I will see you next year.

Last edited:
That is so cool. I dig the coin too. Very neat

Back