• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 23rd, 2013

I'm glad that this is still going on! :thumbup:

Only one month away. If you cannot attend the event and would like to donate some cash to buy toys, please send me a PM and I can send you my paypal address.

i'll post up a thread for a pre-toy run work on your rig at my house / shop day.
we need to install motor mounts in Mr. Ed's rig & possibly do steering in 831XJ's rig.
anyone else need to get ready for the toy run or want to hang out & eat taco bell?
thinking this saturday works for me.

i'll post up a thread for a pre-toy run work on your rig at my house / shop day.
we need to install motor mounts in Mr. Ed's rig & possibly do steering in 831XJ's rig.
anyone else need to get ready for the toy run or want to hang out & eat taco bell?

It would work for me too if the Brown Dog's show up by then. I got an email saying they were "in production" on Saturday but nothing saying they have shipped. May need to hold off until the following weekend if that works for you Tim.

It would work for me too if the Brown Dog's show up by then. I got an email saying they were "in production" on Saturday but nothing saying they have shipped. May need to hold off until the following weekend if that works for you Tim.

i may have to run up to Oregon the following weekend to take care of some business. let me know what brown dog says. :roll:

I'm down for some Taco Bell. Let me know when!

Big thanks to Ben H. for his $100 donation via paypal.

I love you Ben, you know like a friend......not in a gay way.

Ben thats awesome, you are a really really good dude. Ive never met ya, but youre a good dude for doing all the great things you do for NAXJA. thats an awesome donation.

Ben thats awesome, you are a really really good dude. Ive never met ya, but youre a good dude for doing all the great things you do for NAXJA. thats an awesome donation.

We all do what we can for land use, kids and vets...Being good people is what most folks on here do and thats what makes Naxja a good place for me, us to be.

Dont you worry, we'll meet one day. AND I bet that you'll take that whole "really good dude" comment back and just settle on "asshole."

Just swapped leaf springs and ditched the blocks tranny is runnin good since the swap. Going to stretch my legs at cow mtn for the clean up this saturday the 16th . Then I will be heading to hollister! So excited its been a whole year since my last trip. I'm thinking of heading out thursday night friday morning and camping out for the weekend

Only a week away. Come on by and donate a toy.

The official collection times will be from 10am to 1pm on the 23rd of this month.

Look for Xjs at Prairie City in the 4X4 area, Josh is taking care of the Sac area collection point.

Look for me at Hollister Hills at the main obstacle course picnic area, near the bathrooms. I will be driving my new white crew cab ram 2500.

See you there.

Jes its good to see you on here man.

Are you going to join us in Hollister, Jon?

Back