• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th Annual Lost KJ West Big Bear Run

87_jpchrk

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is just a few months out but I would like to extend an invitation to NAXJA to Join us. Here is a bit of info if your interested. http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7406

Brian

--- Big Bear -----

Ok here's the 411 on Big Bear. And this is a 911 type of deal. The dates are 7/21 (Friday) until 7/23 (Sunday). We are camping at Serrano Camp Grounds, same as last year. Our window on this is very tight, so I would suggest making reservations ASAP. You can do this by going to www.reserveamerica.com. Register, and go thought the necessary steps. If you know of a different or better way, please let us know. But reserve a place NOW.

If you have any questions, information, or just want to make a point, please post here. Or feel free to send me an e-mail.
[email protected]

More information will come soon.

Again... Big Bear
www.reserveamerica.com.
Serrano Camp Grounds
7/21 - 7/23 (2 nights)

87_jpchrk said:
I know this is just a few months out but I would like to extend an invitation to NAXJA to Join us.
Some of us actually belong to LOST KJ West as well...

I just made my reservations today. Big Bear in the middle of summer. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Some of us actually belong to LOST KJ West as well...

For those that are not a member of Lost KJ West I am extending an invitation, and for those who are a Member of Lost KJ West then you already know about it and need not reply.

Brian

87_jpchrk said:
Lost KJ West

You guys been loosing KJs again?

Did ya try the Kia dealership?

:D
I couldn't resist, I thought it was funny.

I enjoy wheeling the LOST group. A little far for me to solidify, but I will put it on my calendar.

I was at this event last year. The KJ's really take the trails nicely.

Bent said:
:roflmao:

I know, I know. But I ran John Bull, Gold Mtn, and Holcomb Creek with these guys. We have also ran Odessa/Doran in Calico. Of course, no one tried the entrance to Lower Doran.

Back