• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th Annual Fiesta Island BBQ Potluck - August 11th

I have a folding table, and my camper will be open for the bathroom and kitchen to use.

south I5, exit sea world drive and go west. make a right at mission bay drive then left onto fiesta island. follow around the island. there is a cut across, take it instead of following the road around to the right. when it comes out on the north side, take a left and look for jeeps, my green dodge Ram with a camper and Kevin and Marks RV's. I'll have a Jet ski trailer with my truck as well.
missionbaymap.gif

is this map accurate of where we'll be meeting?
missionbaymap.gif

pretty much, yes.
Kevin is going to head down around 8amish to get a fire ring.
Mark said something about getting his RV down there early as well.
I plan on heading down right after breakfast with my son at about 8 am so I should get there by 9ish.
but thats the spot we were 2 years ago. Last year we forgot to check the calander and scheduled it during OTL. so we were across the bay at vacation island. but this year we are back at Fiesta Island in the sand.

LOL, I have a great story about OTL and the boy scout camp across the cove:eyes: :D

I'll bring a large plastic table and a 10X10 easy up. I just don't want to mess with signing up for socalXJ so could you post the list of what people are bringing on here?

jeeperjohn said:
I'll bring a large plastic table and a 10X10 easy up. I just don't want to mess with signing up for socalXJ so could you post the list of what people are bringing on here?
fuckin lazyass... :smoker:

jeeperjohn said:

Since it would take the same amount of time to post the list here, as it would for you to join socalxj, NO. :laugh2:

See ya there.

I suppose. I like all that shit since there doesn't seem to be enough of it getting flung around NAXJA...

Sweet gathering place. We dropped by since we were already in the area, totally cool place and I will definetely show up next year and be ready to stay for a little longer. Thanks to everyone who gave us food and drink....Josh, Ryan, and whoever made that really good jerky.

Awesome to meet some of ya guys finally, to bad I had to leave early

note to self: Bring a cup if you want to ride bitch on a jetski with Ryan.

It was good to see everyone and even my wife and daughter had a blast. Ryan, great beer as usual!

I ended up chucking my canopy in the trash because I was frustrated with the POS. Time to buy an easy setup.

djblade311 said:
I ended up chucking my canopy in the trash because I was frustrated with the POS. Time to buy an easy setup.

You must have owned a Quik Shade ? Mine survived one trip. Next time I'll throw twenties into the fireplace. At least it'll save a trip to the store.

BTW - Nice seeing you and the family, as well as the other XJ'ers.
I think we need a picture thread tying NAXJA names/rigs to faces, there are a few I can't remember.....
:cheers:

-Ron

cuz you don't ride on your balls dude... Plant your feet and relax your legs. If that thing was running right I wanted to toss you off the back. Go fast and then turn hard, it will spin out and youll fall off. but everyone seems to hang on to me pretty tight.
djblade311 said:
note to self: Bring a cup if you want to ride bitch on a jetski with Ryan.

It was good to see everyone and even my wife and daughter had a blast. Ryan, great beer as usual!

Sounds like you had a blast yet again....
Going to do another this year, If not see you next

Back