• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wd Hardware = FAIL

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Twice in the past three weeks with this company I have been burned. First was ordering bushings a few weeks ago and waiting a week for them to process the order, a friggin week to process? Then over a week in shipping they finally get to me. Well the last straw was last week Tuesday I ordered a set of four wheels and was told they had 12 located in Florida and would ship them out the next day. Well I call today to be told that they are on back order and will ship to them in Florida next week from California and then the following week they will ship them to me. So that means the beginning of March I might see them which would be a MONTH. I asked if they planned on calling me to tell me the problem and they said that is not in their control?

Needless to say this was horrible service and I am getting a refund on my wheel purchase and will never be doing business with them again.

Back